Why do we need your online banking details?
- • To ensure we lend responsibly.
- • We carry out a full affordability assessment using your bank account transactions to determine if we can lend to you.
- • To help you avoid unauthorised overdraft fees.
- • If approved, our optional automatic deposits feature can top up your account before you go into your unauthorised overdraft.
- • To know when you can afford repayments.
- • Our automatic repayment system only takes repayments when you can afford it, for maximum convenience.
SafetyNet Credit is trusted and secure
- • Over 300,000 people have made use of SafetyNet Credit
- • We are rated as “Excellent” on TrustPilot
- • We are an award-winning lender
- • Your security is our top priority
- • We use the same physical security as your bank.
- • Our bank connection is ‘read-only’
• Our website uses 256-bit SSL encryption with an Extended Validation certificate supplied by DigiCert.
See more about our Security
See what our customers are saying about us